Download / Installation Instructions
- Create a folder on your local hard drive called C:\IDPH Education Database, if not already there. *
- Click the Main Program link below (File 1), choose Save at the prompt. Save the file to your C:\IDPH Education Database folder.
- Right-click the Link to IDPH file below (File 2), choose Save Target As. Save the file to your desktop but with a .lnk extension (change “link” to “lnk”) This will create a desktop shortcut for you.
- Right-click the NurseAide ODBC Link file (File 3), choose Save Target As. Save the file to your desktop but with a .reg extension (change “txt” to “reg”).
- On your desktop, double-click the NurseAide ODBC Setup.reg file and choose Yes, then OK. You may then delete this file.
The program is now ready for use. However, you must establish the web VPN prior to accessing the database. See the Procedures for Remote NurseAide Database Users for more information.
|1.||IDPH Education FE.mdb||Main Program (v3.1)||5/2/2013|
|2.||Link to IDPH Education FE.lnk||Link to Main Program||05/15/2009|
|3.||NurseAide ODBC Link (save as reg file)||ODBC Link (read-only)||12/15/2009|
* Note: If your drive letter or folder name are different, the desktop shortcut will need to be modified.
The format of the link should be: “path_to\IDPH Education FE.mdb”
For example: “C:\IDPH Education Database\IDPH Education FE.mdb”