I am a nursing student and want to work as a CNA while I go to school. Can I just take the exam?

Nursing students who wish to take the Nurse Aide Examination must first be approved on the Illinois Health Care Worker Registry. Contact the Illinois Department of Public Health at 217-785-5133 to obtain the form to submit for approval.

Posted in: For Students